Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Posting Comments on This Blog

After finding out the default setting was apparently only registered users being able to post comments, I have changed it so anyone can leave comments. So, comment away!

Between training at work (ugh!!!) and me sifting through my massive personal to-do list and reading my notes from the great book Identify Yourself (a book on easily identifying the birds that seem awfully similar in the field), I'm a little behind on birding. I did notice some Killdeer near the road in Queensbury this evening though, and Northern Cardinals, American Robins, unidentified Sparrows, and Common Grackles dodging my car all through Argyle, Fort Ann, and those in-between places. I also heard some of those Cedar Waxwings with their whispery tsee calls.

No comments: